Saturday, January 15, 2011

23'sailboat Rigging How To

A Democratic poll, to see which path to choose independence

Hello,

'm back with my blog, the previous rule was: www.memolimatteo.blogspot.com

After what happened in the IRS, movement of which I did / do? already a party, I find myself undecided on which path to choose.

The main question is: Can IRS or the Constituent Assembly?. Frankly, I have one foot on one side and the other one, because on both sides, I respect everyone, without exception, are all wonderful people who taught me so much and with whom I shared and I share a lot.

For the first time, I find myself not only wrong-footed, very undecided. For this reason I decided to create a poll (on the right), in which every friend of independence, is militant, which an ordinary citizen, may give his vote, according to the type of ideal that brings independence and in which movement is reflected, for ideas and values.

It 's a survey of seven days, thanks to participatory democracy, I will indicate the future path to be taken in our large and beautiful galaxy of independence.

THUS 'Thank you for your precious collaboration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment